I love this simple feminine birthday card so much! It’s one of my favorites so far! This card is a quick and easy one and will probably take only 5-10 minutes to make, which is great for when you’re in a pinch! I made this simple feminine birthday card with the new 2013-2015 InColors inks from Stampin’ Up and some coordinating Ruffle Stretch Trim. I just have to say that Strawberry Slush is one of my favorite colors to work with and, even though there’s still time, I’m going to be sad when they retire this collection in 2015! And the ruffle trim is my favorite!! I wish it came in more colors!
Supplies for the card:
- Morning Meadow Stamp Set
- Simply Sketched Stamp Set
- Pansy Punch
- Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch Trim
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- SNAIL Adhesive
How to make this simple feminine birthday card:
- Cut your card base from Whisper White cardstock. You’ll cut it at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score it on the 5 1/2″ mark and fold in half.
- Cut a smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock for the flower image. The paper should measure 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Using Strawberry Slush, stamp the sentiment “Happy Birthday Wishes” from Simply Sketched directly onto the card base. I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the greeting on this card.
- Using Strawberry Slush, stamp the pansy flower from Morning Meadow stamp set five times on the smaller white piece. You’ll want to offset the flowers and overlap them slightly as seen in the photo.
- Using Pistachio Pudding, stamp a single flower onto a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock then punch it out with the coordinating Pansy Punch.
- Add some SNAIL adhesive to the back of the flower strip and position it onto the base of your card.
- Run some SNAIL adhesive on the ribbon and position onto the edge of the flower strip.
- Add the green flower over top one of the pink flowers using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Nice and simple! My favorite kind of cards! I hope you enjoy this card. Order the supplies needed to make this card from my shop by clicking on the images below! Remember, the stamp sets are hostess exclusives so you won’t be able to buy them. If you would like more information on how you can earn Simply Sketched and/or Morning Meadow for free, check out why you should host a Stampin’ Up party!