Hello Stampers and welcome Stampin’ Friends Blog Hoppers! Today I’d like to share with you this clean and simple snowflake christmas card I made using the Flurry of Wishes stamp set from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. I just love snowflakes! Isn’t this card gorgeous! I’ve created a PDF tutorial for you to download, which you can access below.
This card features ribbon ruffling, which I explain how to do in the PDF file. I used the new Silver Glitter Ribbon from the 2016 Holiday Catalog. When you purchase this ribbon, you also get Sweet Sugarplum Glitter Ribbon. Let me just say, I really hope we get this ribbon in more colors! I fell in love with it last spring when it came in Pool Party. I might have a few spools of this that I’m hoarding! (Can you relate to that?)
My favorite part of this card, though, is the greeting, which I’ve embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. I just love metallic powders and the shine that they provide. Silver was a perfect choice for this snowflake Christmas card.
Download the free Snowflake Christmas Card PDF file below!
Don’t forget to comment below, using hashtag #SFNovHop, for an entry to win this month’s giveaway! Entry deadline is November 20th.
- You Are Here —> Stacey Lane – https://aworkofcarte.com/2016/11/snowflake-christmas-card/
- Barbara Welch – http://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker – http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop.html
- Robyn Rasset – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/robynsroost/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/2119934/entry/stampin_up_christmas_pines_matchbook
- Kim Smith – http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-november-happy-holidays.html
- Carolina Evans – http://studioevans.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-november-blog-hop-happy.html
- Steph Jandrow – http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop
- Kirsteen Gill – http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/home/stampin-friends-november-hop
- Kathie Rotti – https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/sf-happy-holidays-blog-hop/
- Twila Davis – http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-november-blog-hop-happy.html
- Melissa Thomas – http://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop
- Cindy Waldroff – http://stampingindixie.blogspot.com/2016/11/happy-happy-happy-holidays-stampin.html
- Kim Lamos – http://pinkzebrapapercreations.blogspot.com/2016/11/stampin-friends-happy-holidays-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss – http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2016/11/november-happy-holidays-hop-with_17.html
- Yolanda Nixon – http://stampingwithyolanda.blogspot.com/p/blog-hops.html
- Lynn Streifert – https://lynnzcrafters.com/2016/11/17/stampin-friends-blog-hop-happy-holidays/
Subscribe & Download Free Tutorial
Products used to create the snowflake Christmas card
Online Extravaganza Begins November 21
There are some awesome deals this year that you don’t want to miss… including 20% off the Flurry of Wishes Bundle, which will only be available for 24 hours on November 28th!
As a bonus, you will also earn DOUBLE LOYALTY POINTS on all orders you place in my online store from now until November 28th. Get all of the information about Double Loyalty Points here.
And when you use host code ABMZCXWU during checkout, I will send you November’s Premium Tutorial Pack absolutely free! The Premium Tutorial Pack is a collaboration between 9 demonstrators to bring you 12 high-quality tutorials that include supplies used, measurements and instructions to complete each of the 12 projects. There are 3 ways to get the Premium Tutorial Pack: