Aug - Sept 2018 VIP Host Code: H7VBA9AK
Have you been considering a Paper Pumpkin Subscription? Now is the best time to get in on the fun! Save money on a 3-month subscription and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Offer ends March 31st. Here are all the ways you can save with Paper Pumpkin during Sale-A-Bration:
3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription (137859)
Get a discount on 3-month prepaid subscriptions and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product! Use the host code during checkout and get a free pack of rhinestones and the Premium Tutorial Pack!
6-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription (137860) $114 USD
Save $1/month when you purchase a 6-month subscription and instantly qualify for 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration products! Use the host code during checkout and get a free pack of rhinestones and the Premium Tutorial Pack!
12-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription (137861) $215 USD
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2/month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards ($21.50 in free product!), and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration products! Spend an additional $35 when you place your order and get an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards ($50 to spend on whatever you like), an extra Sale-A-Bration product, a free pack of rhinestones and the Premium Tutorial Pack!
What is Paper Pumpkin?
It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month! Because who doesn’t love happy mail? All the prep work is done, so the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
Paper Pumpkin is perfect for a range of crafters!
- Want to try stamping? Paper Pumpkin is a great way to get started!
- Don’t have a lot of space for crafting goodies? Paper Pumpkin comes with everything cut and ready for you to complete a monthly project! All you need is some basic adhesive (like SNAIL Adhesive) and scissors!
- Don’t have a lot of time but want to hand-make something? All you need is 30-60 minutes per month to create hand-made projects!
- Don’t think you’re very creative? It’s okay! Paper Pumpkin is completely designed and comes with pre-cut pieces that are ready for you to assemble! There’s even a monthly video to show you how it all goes together!
- Constantly traveling and long for the opportunity to be creative? Take it on the plane or road! I’ve done it and it’s a great way to spend some down-time!
Here’s what you can expect with Paper Pumpkin
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- We also send at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as we intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page. We link to our subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). Click here ( US | CA ) to see our current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.
- You’ll love the kits! That’s our promise to you! If you’re not satisfied, give us a call and we’ll take care of you. (Demonstrator Support rocks!);