September 2017 VIP Host Code: 3YJNRQTZ
Hello stampers! Today’s simple valentine project is the first in a series of five back-to-back days of Valentines ideas! Today’s idea features the Sealed With Love stamp set from the 2017 Occasions catalog!
Full disclosure, I received this simple valentine in a swap recently! It was designed by Susie Wood. What I really love about this card is that it doesn’t require a lot of time to put together! It’s truly a 5-minute card!
Making your own Valentines? Be sure to order your Valentines supplies this week!
Measurements for the Simple Valentine Card
- Real Red: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Real Red: 4″ x 1/2″
- Real Red: 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut with Stitched Shapes Framelits)
- Whisper White: 4″ x 2″
- Whisper White: 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ (die cut with Layering Circles Framelits or 2″ Circle Punch)
- Whisper White: Scrap for stamping hearts
- Sending Love Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 4″
- Thick Whisper White Twine: ~10″
Share your creations!
Have you created a simple valentine this year? Share your creations with us by leaving a photo comment below!