We’re on day 5 of our 5 days of Valentines. Our last project is a bold valentine featuring the Sealed With Love stamps. This card was created by Jessye Chancey-Higgenbotham and sent to me in December as part of a swap we participated in.
But first, let’s celebrate making it to Friday, stampers! I have to say, Friday around 4pm is my absolute favorite time of the week! It means I can come home and stamp until the wee hours of the morning if I wanted to! I’m sure you can relate to that!
This bold valentine is pretty simple to put together. Run the white panel through your big shot using the happy heart embossing folder. Stamp your sentiment and die cut it with the lots of labels framelits! Die cut a matte out of silver glimmer paper and you’re basically done!
Making your own Valentines? Be sure to order your Valentines supplies this week!
Measurements for the Bold Valentine Card
- Real Red: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″, embossed with Happy Heart Embossing Folder (which you can get for free this month with your order! Details below!)
- Whisper White: 2″ x 3-1/4″, stamped and cut with Lots of Labels Framelits
- Silver Glimmer Paper: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″, cut with Lots of Labels Framelits
- Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon: 4-1/2″
- Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon: 5-3/4″
Share your creations!
Do you have the Sealed With Love stamp set? Share your creations with us by leaving a photo comment below!