November 2017 VIP Host Code: RX9HSV3Q
Happy Thursday, stampers! Our project today is this Let Love Sparkle valentine featuring the Love Sparkles stamp set from the 2017 Occasions catalog! Did you miss this stamp set as you were flipping through the catalog? You can find it on page 53!
I love the sentiment on this valentine! It’s just so adorable! This card was designed by Latisha Dinkel for another card swap that I recently participated in. I love my card swaps, can you tell? :)
This valentine is so simple, yet refreshing! I love that there’s no red on it! I also love that it features 3 of the 5 new In Colors. The photos here don’t do it justice.
Making your own Valentines? Be sure to order your Valentines supplies this week!
Measurements for the Let Love Sparkle Valentine Card
- Flirty Flamingo: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White: 6″ x 1-1/2″, stamped 3 times and punched with 1-1/4″ circle punch
- Peekaboo Peach: 6″ x 1-3/4″, punched 3 times with 1-3/8″ punch
- Playful Palette Designer Paper: 5-1/4″ x 2″
- Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon: 7-1/2″
Share your creations!
Have you been making valentines this year? Share your creations with us by leaving a photo comment below!