Welcome back, stampers! We’re on day 3 of the 5 days of Valentines cards! Today I’m featuring this Secret Message Valentine! There are two secret messages on the front of this valentine. The first is in the envelope on the bottom and the second is in that pinwheel looking envelope on the top!
I received this card in a swap this past December and I just have to say that it’s one of my favorites! Unfortunately, I don’t know who created this gorgeous card! If you’re reading this and you made the card we’re all enjoying today, would you please comment below so I can give you credit?
Update 2/18/2017: This card was created by Susan Schultz!
My favorite feature of this secret message valentine is the pinwheel!
When you open the pinwheel, it reveals this secret message:
How cute is this! Now, this secret message valentine is a little more involved than the two cards I’ve already shown you this week but it’s still pretty quick to put together.
Making your own Valentines? Be sure to order your Valentines supplies this week!
Measurements for the Secret Message Valentine Card
- Real Red: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Real Red: 2″ x 2″ (die cut with Love Notes Framelits)
- Real Red: 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (embossed with Happy Heart Embossing Folder, which you can get for free this month with your order! See details below)
- Blushing Bride: 2 @ 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Sending Love DSP: 1 @ 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Sending Love DSP: 3″ x 4″ (die cut with Love Notes Framelits)
- Scraps of Blushing Bride and Whisper White for stamping/die cutting.
Share your creations!
Have you created some cute valentines this year? Share your creations with us by leaving a photo comment below!