October 2018 VIP Host Code: MZ9B3WE6
If you’re like me, your wishlist is a mile long and growing larger by the moment. You know you can get everything on your wishlist for 20% off by buying the starter kit, and you’ve considered, but maybe you’re waiting for the right time to join.
Your wait is over, friend!
The starter kit is a great deal any time but, this month only, Stampin’ Up is offering an AMAZING deal on top of the deal you’d already be getting.
With your $99 starter kit, you will also receive a free essentials gift pack, which includes all of the following products:
Stampin’ Up could have stopped there but they love to spoil their demonstrators! So you’ll also get the brand new Carols of Christmas stamp set, which will be in the upcoming holiday catalog.
And look at the gorgeous projects you can make with the Carols of Christmas stamp set! Coordinating dies are coming on August 1!
With all of the mentioned products above, that’s an added value of $72 to the already awesome deal you’ll be getting. But that’s not all you get in the starter kit, friend! You’ll also get:
- $125 in products of your choice
- Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Stampin’ Success magazine
- Business Supply Pack
- Free shipping
What are the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up?
Can I be serious for a moment? The best thing that has come out of me joining Stampin’ Up are the new friends I’ve made along the way! Here are some pics of our team.
These photos make me smile every time I look at them! So happy to know these creative ladies and will cherish these memories for a long, long time!
But here are some other benefits of joining Stampin’ Up:
- The insanely awesome deal outlined above, yours for only $99 + tax
- 20% off every order you place! Get everything on your wishlist as though it were on sale!
- Shop the holiday catalog early!
- No obligation. Purchase a Starter Kit and then walk away!
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you simply drop your demonstrator status with no penalty.
- Join for YOU! With Stampin’ Up, there is no obligation to sell products, host workshops or purchase anything beyond the starter kit.
So, how do you get all this amazing loot?
Step 1Click the “I’m convinced” button below to join Stampin’ Up.
Step 2Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
Step 3Choose up to $125 in products to create your custom Starter Kit.