Q. What incentives can I earn as a Stampin’ Up demonstrator?
A. There are so many incentives to be a demonstrator! Here are just a few that come to mind:
- 20% off every order you place! Get everything on your wishlist as though it were on sale!
- Be the first to see and purchase new products!
- Earn cash, free products or incentive trips! Every order you place for a friend puts cash in your pocket and earns you Flex Points. Earn up to 38% commission on sales and up to 6.5% commission on your team sales.
- Flex Points—Redeem Flex Points for product credit, trips and more!
- Earn free, all expenses paid trips!—Every year you can earn Stampin’ Up’s incentive trip
- Access to the Stampin’ Up demonstrator website—loaded with project ideas, tutorials, video training, techniques, tutorials, webinars and much more!
- Access to StampinConnection.com—An online community for demonstrators only!
- Free exclusive quarterly magazine, Stampin’ Success! This publication is filled with great project ideas as well as business tips.
- Pre-Orders and Sneak Peeks—See new product before they’re available for order! Order new product before everyone else!
- OnStage—Register to attend an exclusive event for demonstrators only, OnStage! Here you will see new and use product, network with other demonstrators and receive tips, advice and encouragement for your business!
Q. What are the minimum sales requirements?
A. You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That’s less than an average Stampin’ Up workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20% discount and commission.
Additionally, you get to try Stampin’ Up the quarter you join without worrying about minimums!
|Join In||Meet minimum by||Pending Month*|
* You get 1 month to catch up on sales to remain active, otherwise this is the last month you can enjoy the discount.
Q. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not a business? Do I still have to hold workshops?
A. Stampin’ Up supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the quarterly sales minimums. Stampin’ Up values hobby demonstrators, who account for 80% of all demonstrators!
Q. Can I be my own host?
A. Yes! You can be your own host any time you want with an order of at least $150. It could be all yours or a combination of your purchases plus a few orders from your friends. However you go about it, you will be the host, receiving Stampin’ Rewards, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission!
Q. What is the Fun ‘N Crafty Stampers Demonstrator Group?
A. Fun ‘N Crafty Stampers is a great group of demonstrator friends. We are an online community and love to share what we’re working on, swap cards with each other, encourage and teach each other while enjoying the Stampin’ Up! ride! This group is available to my direct recruits and my recruits direct recruits. Other fun stuff to expect:
- Monthly Color Challenges
- Regular card swaps
- Business tips and advice
- Stampin’ Up! news updates
- Monthly demonstrator meetings
Q. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
A. The Starter Kit is only $99 and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products and you will also receive a business supplies pack which contains materials you need to run your business (valued at least $35).
Q. I’m not local to Austin, Texas. Can I still join with you?
A. Yes! Just as long as you are located in the United States. We have demonstrators from Washington to California to Texas and beyond!
Q. How can I make money as a demonstrator?
A. You can earn money in three ways: instant or deferred income (20% of each order to start but increases to 25% after you sell $1800 in products), monthly volume rebates (4%-13% of total monthly sales), and monthly team commissions (1%-6.5% of your recruits sales).
Q. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
A. No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid team commissions on your team’s sales, but this is a perk and not a requirement.
Q. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect?
A. Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources, filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a quarterly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only website, live events, and catalogs.
Q. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company?
A. Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling stamps and papercrafting supplies. In that time, not only have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike. And that is a trend we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that the reputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
Q. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
A. You may choose to stop anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator. If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! or becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact me!
Q. How do I join Stampin’ Up?
A. Click on the sign up button below. You will be taken to another site. There you must read through the Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) document and accept the terms. Once accepted, you will be brought to a page where you can select your kit contents and complete your purchase. Once you have completed these steps, Stampin’ Up will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator web site. I will also send you a personal welcome email with details on the Fun ‘N Crafty group.