There are 3 ways you can be rewarded for shopping with me!
- 1Use the VIP Host Code; get a free gift
- 2Earn Stampin’ Rewards Dollars for free products
- 3 Collect Loyalty Rewards Points for $25 voucher
1. VIP Host Code Gifts
Earn VIP Gifts each month you shop with me! Here’s how:
- Place a qualifying order in my online store and use the VIP Host Code to be added to the VIP Gift List
- VIP Gifts are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month
- Every month is different! Check back monthly!
November 2018 VIP Host Code
VIP Host Code: CQHEC9EJ
Qualifying Order: $65
VIP Gift: Glitter Enamel Dots
VIP Host Code FAQs
Q. Where do I enter the host code?
A. When viewing your shopping bag, enter the host code at the bottom in the box that says “Host Code”, then click apply.
Q. When will I receive my gift?
A. Gifts will be sent out two weeks after the end of the month.
Q. How do I get Stampin’ Rewards AND the VIP Host Code gift?
A. If your order is over $150, do not enter the host code during checkout. Instead you will receive 10%+ in Stampin’ Rewards dollars for free products! You will still qualify for the VIP Gift.
Q. I’ve already entered the host code but my order is over $150. How do I remove the host code to redeem my Stampin’ Rewards?
A. If you are already signed in to the Stampin’ Up website, sign out and then sign back in. You will be presented with the option to remove the host code.
If you are not signed in, sign in then sign out and sign back in.
2. Stampin’ Rewards
Earn free products and items at 50% off! When you spend $150 in my online store, you will get 10% or more of your sub total to spend on Stampin’ Up products! Spend $450 or more and get 1 product at 50% off!
During Sale-A-Bration, earn $25 more in Stampin’ Rewards with parties over $250!
Stampin’ Rewards FAQs
Q. What can Stampin’ Rewards be used for?
A. To purchase Stampin’ Up products of your choice! It can be any product in the catalog or online store, including the exclusive host-only products found in the back of the Stampin’ Up catalog. These products cannot be purchased and may only be redeemed with Stampin’ Rewards Dollars. You can also view exclusive host-only stamp sets online here.
Q. How do I redeem Stampin’ Rewards when shopping online?
A. Once you have put at least $150 in products into your shopping bag, a claim rewards button will show up for all products on the product details page. Simply click “claim rewards” and the product will be added to your bag.
2. Loyalty Rewards Points
With Loyalty Rewards Points, you can earn a $25 product credit just for shopping with me!
- Place an order through my online store
- Or Email your order to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $50 = 1 Loyalty Reward Point
- Points are awarded for each $50 increment per order.
- $50 before tax and shipping, does not include any amounts paid towards Stampin’ Rewards products
- Separate orders may not be combined to earn a point. For example, a $49 order does not qualify for a rewards point but a $150 order qualifies for 3 rewards points and $15 in Stampin’ Rewards dollars!
- You will also earn Stampin’ Rewards for orders over $150.
- You are responsible for tracking your Loyalty Rewards Points. Download the tracking sheet.
- One customer per Loyalty Rewards Points tracking sheet. Points are non-transferable.
- Earn 10 Loyalty Rewards Points and redeem them for a $25 product voucher!
- Stampin’ Rewards (Host) sets are excluded
- Sale-A-Bration products are excluded
- Sales tax and shipping applies
- You can apply your product credit towards a normal order — email your order and let me know you’d like to redeem your Loyalty Rewards Points
- Loyalty Rewards Points expire after 1 year from date of original order
- Terms & Conditions subject to change
- Only valid on orders placed through me, Stacey Lane!